Saturday 30 April 2011

Stylish,Blogger Award!!!


 I was kindly nominated for the Stylish blogger award on the 20th April by Jagatai, sorry for the late reply but what with getting the two posts for my Indian longhouses ready and the kids Easter break, it's been a little hectic.


There are four rules attached to the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person giving you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Select 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award

Apologies but I really struggled thinking of 10 things to confess about myself in the last award I won, so I've only listed a few.
1. I support the best footie team in England, The Mighty Whites
Leeds United!!!! don't laugh!!
2.I've a massive record collection, that I had to put up in my loft when my second daughter was born, and I've not had them out since, that was 16 years ago!
3. I'm a massive fan of 50's rock'n'roll, and R&B


As this award has been floating around for a while, I've only nominated 3 blogs

&
I'll also mention fellow reject BigLee, he was going to go on my list but he's already posted today saying he's been nominated, but take a look anyway, 

All four are wargaming blogs, with lots of great photos to look at, thanks again to Jagatai for the nomination.

Ray



14 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning man! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It is well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about me you selfish bastard:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to let you know that I have nominated you for the "Stylish Blogger Award"

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats man, its always nice to get a reward now and then

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could probably still honourably meet the conditions by expanding a little on the list.

    You could nominate more than that number of blogs, by simply pointing to your blogroll where there are even more than required.

    I have found some good ones there, but a brief mention from you is what gives them your further endorsement, even more so, although the blogroll actually is an endorsement as I see it.

    So with that done, even in the matter of the links which I think is already there, we just need four more things about yourself, on top of what has already been revealed.

    Here is one: You and Fran appear in the Yahoo group for the Mexican War where someone posted their own pictures from Salute, and there you are in the picture of the queue by that red wall.

    So now then, just three more things. What foods do you dislike?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I absolutely hate any form of Indian curry and I can't stand Marmite either!! I love a nice cup of tea & hate coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations!! keep up the great job

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations and thank you for the nomination, Ray! Its very much appreciated. Keep up the great work.

    Best,

    Curt

    ReplyDelete